If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (818) 246-2200

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold Growths

Did you know that mold spores thrive on moisture? This Glendale Property suffered from a pipe leak in the guest bathroom, the homeowner was not aware of it and due to the water and moisture it created mold and unfortunately spread to their Master closet affecting the Drywall, Floor, baseboards and a wood cabinet that unfortunately needed to be detached throughout the process. along with the other affected materials. Do you want to know more about Mold and our process? Click the link below: 


Or call us at (818) 246-2200 for more information.