Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
When a flooding and water emergency happens, it is not always during 9 to 5. With our 24 hour emergency service, you won't have to wait for business hours to get help. SERVPRO of Central Glendale provides emergency restoration and cleaning services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Yes, that definitely includes holidays. You can always expect an immediate response, day or night.
An immediate response time is important to reduce any damage. Minimizing any damage will help us restore as much as possible to keep restoration costs down. Our certified water technicians can handle any job, big or small at any time of the day.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (818) 246-2200
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2120 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Central Glendale arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.